6 Ways to Get Over Your Ex-Boyfriend
Being in love can be the most amazing feeling ever, but there comes a time when you guys just don’t see eye to eye. A break up could be the last thing you want to deal with. My advice to women out there, the minute you notice any changes like, he never calls as often as he did when you guys first met; he’s forever working late and he’s forever with the ‘guys’, uhhhmm it’s time to do the dumping girlfriend before he does. The one who dumps first always holds the power. If you didn’t get a chance to do so because he caught you by surprise, you can try the following.
1. Let it all out- Yes it is good to cry your lungs out. You have to let it all out girlfriend, not in front of him of course we don’t want him to think he made a right choice by dumping you.
2. Break something- It will help a lot, break a vase or something, it doesn’t matter what it is as long as you do the breaking. While at it imagine you are yourself breaking his leg or crushing that adorable face he has. For a killer blow, break his Xbox or PS3.
3. Dress up every day- In case you run into him, he has to see what he’s missing out. Dress to kill and make his current girlfriend insecure, well that’s if he left you for someone else though.
4. Housekeeping- I know about the good times you guys had together and probably still want to hold on to some photos in case he comes back, but girlfriend he dumped you; it’s time to clear up that memory box. Delete everything on your phone from the sms’s to the photos that reminds you of him. Of course you don’t have to throw the jewellery he bought you, sell it and get yourself extra cash. You’ll thank me later.
5. Get a rebound- Yes I mean a rebound, who knows maybe Mr. Rebound can be your ‘Mr. Right’ after all.
6. Delete that number- Seriously, no drunk lonely sms’s. Girl you are stronger than that. If you don’t want to delete then get your friend to secretly replace his number with hers. That way when you reach for your phone and drunk dial, you will indirectly phone your besty, whom will tell make you feel better.